When in need of a quick and delicious dinner recipe these baked paleo chicken meatballs are excellent. They take little time and ingredients to prepare, yet packed full of flavour. They go perfectly in pasta dishes, sandwiches, or by themselves and making a tasty sauce which you can find many on my website by simple using the “paleo sit search” for “sauces”.
2lbs chicken, ground
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
sea salt, to taste
fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Using a medium to large bowl add ground chicken, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Mix with hand until everything is well incorporated, making sure not to over mix.
- Once mixed, start to form your meatballs using about 2-3 tbsp of mixture.
- Place meatballs on previously prepared baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes, turn meatballs over once half way through baking. Meatballs will be done when cooked all the way through to centre.