If you are a fan of coconut like I am, this dessert recipe offers enough coconut flavour and texture to satisfy any sweet tooth you may be having. By using coconut flour, coconut milk, coconut oil, and shredded coconut flakes in this recipe brings all the different types of coconut flavours into one delicious dessert bar.Quick and simple with a presentation that is sure to impress.
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup honey, raw and natural
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Using a stand or a hand mixer, combine the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Set your mixer to the lowest speed and slowly add the almond flour, followed by the coconut flour. Once mixed, add the shredded coconut. Continue mixing just until there is no clumping and the coconut mixture is consistent throughout.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, or until golden around edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to completely cool. Cut into squares and keep them refrigerated until serving.