Like many bread recipes that I have post, this loaf is an excellent way to serve up toast along side of your traditional eggs and bacon breakfast, standard pan fried French toast, or thinly sliced for a perfect sandwich. The main difference between this loaf recipe and the previously posted Basic Paleo Bread Loaf and the Fluffy Paleo “Wheat” Bread is all in the ingredients. For this loaf I did quite a bit of experimentation as I did not have the same flours or meals. In my opinion it turned out quite well. Will definitely be making this again.
2 cups blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup golden flaxmeal
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
5 large eggs
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey, raw and natural
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor. Pulse ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, oil, honey and vinegar. Mix until well combine.
- Add egg mixture to the food processor with the almond/coconut flour mix. Pulse until well combined.
- Transfer batter to a greased 7.5 x 3.5 magic line loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool in the pan for 2 hours. Serve