Are you ever just not in the mood for pulling out all the usual baking stops for a simple, healthy, yet deliciously sweet treat. These delectable treats are extremely simple to make. Prepared in just a few minutes you can enjoy these cookies all soft and chewy or pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy a few nice crumbly cookies.
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 tbsp honey(natural, raw)
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt(prefered sea salt)
- Add walnuts to food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until a dough forms, about a minute.
- Turn out the dough onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Using your hands, roll pieces of the dough into small balls, about 1 inch around, and space out on parchment paper.
- After all of the balls are formed, press down on each ball to form a flat cookie.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Number of Servings: 10-12 cookiesby