These Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Cauliflower Tortillas are a amazing substitution for traditional flour tortillas. There is not a overly strong cauliflower taste to the torillas, but adding different seasoning to this recipe will transfer these tortillas flavour. Depending on what use the tortillas will be for can be change to your personal preference really adding to the terrific flavour these tortillas add to any recipe. Personally I enjoy these Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Cauliflower Tortillas as breakfast, lunch, and dinner tacos. Also by cutting the recipe from 6 to 3 tortillas, which make them large they can be used for burritos and wraps. Pairs fantastically as a bread alternative for eating with soups and chili, as well as I absolutely adore using these with my Paleo Sloppy Joes by serving the sloppy joe on top the tortilla.
1 a head of cauliflower riced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
course sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a blender or a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until you get a texture finer than rice.
- Steam the riced cauliflower over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place the steamed cauliflower in a dish towel and squeeze out as much excess water as you can. Be careful as it will be hot. A lot of water should be squeezed out; be aggressive when squeezing it, or tortillas will be soggy later.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl. Add in the eggs, oregano, and garlic powder, and season with sea salt and pepper to taste
- Separate the mixture into 6 balls of equal size, and spread each ball out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to make six small circles.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes; then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reheat in a pan placed over low heat when ready to serve.
Number of Servings: 6 Tortillasby