This Paleo Graham Cracker recipe is easy and quick to prepare given it only has four ingredients. These graham crackers can be used in a number of dessert recipes a few examples of what I have used them for are things such as smores and grinding them up and using them as the main ingredient in a delicious pie crust. This recipe is gluten and grain-free.
1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
1 tbsp arrowroot powder
¼ tsp celtic sea salt
2 tbsp yacon syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a food processor combine almond flour, arrowroot, salt, and yacon. Process until dough forms.
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thick
- Cut dough into 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) rectangles
- Score rectangles into 4 equal parts and poke holes in the surface
- Keeping prepared dough on the bottom piece of parchment paper from step 3, place on baking sheet and bake for 6-9 minutes. Cool for 1 hour.