A terrific recipe for those busy mornings of none stop on the go, or a delicious appetizer when having friends or family over. These Paleo Guacamole Deviled Eggs are easy to make a large batch to have in the fridge as a quick yet healthy and flavour filled breakfast. Will also make for a big hit as something green to enjoy during Saint Patrick’s Day in March. If you enjoy a nice spicy heat, add a bit of diced jalapeños, makes a world of a difference in the taste.
- Boil all 6 eggs, make sure to let cool before peeling.
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks.
- In a bowl, mash yolks and avocados
- Stir in cilantro, chives, lime juice, salt, and red pepper flakes
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of filling into egg whites
- Refrigerate until serving
- Sprinkle with chili powder