This paleo banana bread is quite different then a previous posted Paleo Banana Bread and Muffins with Coconut Flour. Still incredibly moist and delectable with amazing flavours. In this Paleo Strawberry and Banana Bread with Almond Flour the added sweetness comes from the delicious sliced strawberries. Each ingredient adds a entirely new level of flavour in ever bite that is truly wonderful.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs, free range
½ cup pecans, chopped
1¼ cup almond flour
2 tsp baking powder (click for homemade recipe)
¼ tsp baking soda
½ cup strawberries, sliced
¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil
- In a large bowl mash bananas, then add in eggs and mix until eggs are completely combine.
- In a separate bowl combine baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and almond flour mix well.
- Add almond flour mix in to mashed banana mix until well combined.
- Fold in sliced strawberries, then fold in chopped pecans.
- Pour batter in to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry
- Let bread sit for 10 minutes in loaf pan then remove from pan and cool completely.